Convert SVG strokes to outlined fills as a post-export process
Outliner is a Node package that converts SVG strokes to outlined fills:
It is designed for:
- icon creators; no more locking in those curves and losing your vector tweaks!
- developers; work with clean SVG conversions and manipulate attributes in code
Outliner came into existance because:
- outlined strokes are more reliable in the browser environment
- you want to keep strokes non-outlined in authoring tools
- tools like Figma (opens new window) and Sketch (opens new window) don’t have flexible enough authoring-time outlining or export options
Automating the conversion of strokes post-export gives the best of both worlds.
Outliner is built on Maker JS (opens new window) and runs as a global service or project dependency, monitoring and converting files as they are exported: